- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of EGY.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place an order fill out a form subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available
on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Bomba collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services
and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we
receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their
inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of EGY”.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
At Bomba, we are committed to deliver you the very best of shopping experience. In case we sent you the wrong product, or the product is faulty, or even if you changed your mind after paying, Bomba will be happy to accept returns, provided that:
- Products are returned in the original packaging
- The product shows no sign of usage (*).
- The stamped invoice is attached.(*) Condition doesn’t apply for faulty (defective) products
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
If your product matches the conditions above, please call our customer service they will walk you through the process of shipping the product back to us through Bomba truck.Please be informed: products that have been returned without calling our customer service will be shipped back to the customer. Please note that if the product returned does not match the conditions above, it will be rejected and will be shipped back to you. After approval by our After Sales department, you will be able to proceed:1- Exchange your order with another product sold on Bomba, or
2- Get a refund, by bank transfer
1. What if I changed my mind?
Please call our Customer Service to proceed with the return process (conditions above apply). In any case, the return request must be executed within 7 days after delivery.
2. What if my product is faulty (defective)?
Please call our Customer Service.
We will examine the case to verify the defectiveness and get back to you as soon as possible. In any case, the return request must be executed within 14 days after delivery.
3. What if I was sent the wrong item?
Please call our Customer Service; we will guide you through the return process (conditions above apply).
Order Receiving Policy
- If you have ordered a customized bean bag it will take more time than the usual (up to 6 BUSINESS DAYS) and this order cannot be returned.
- if you have ordered a bean bag and wanted to be delivered outside of Cairo. it will take more time than usual (up to 10 BUSINESS DAYS), all of the bean bags outside of Cairo are charged more delivery fees depending on the place.
- For Problems and Complaints +201206011114
Phone Number: +201206011114
Email Address: info@Bombanow.com